Again I'd like to specify I copied most of the racial info from The Returner's FFRPG. There's more original material now and its more tailored to Savage Worlds. I still recommend going over to their page for reference material. Enjoy!
Sunday, August 28, 2011
The process of hunting down creatures and tricking them into using their powers on you can be tedious for one player, let alone a group.
In other news, I'm working under the hood, fixing HTML formatting and whatnot. So, the project is not dead!
Monday, August 22, 2011
I was trying to migrate this page to the Google Sites, but apparently it’s still being worked on, so all the new stuff I posted there I brought back here.
- Arcane backgrounds have been redone to be more vague, keeping to de essence of Savage Worlds
- The professional edges were adjusted accordingly
- Separated trappings from arcane backgrounds
- Minor tweaks and corrections
- Added a more fantasy-ish background
Stuff to expect soon:
- A proper table of contents for each page (I know they’re really long)
- More professional edges
- Tips on running battles with miniatures (like in the Tactics series) or narratively (Like in FFX and previous iterations).
- Downloadable items list (the table is too big to post as HTML)
Again, thanks for your support! Feedback is always appreciated!