Skip to main content

Redone!

I was trying to migrate this page to the Google Sites, but apparently it’s still being worked on, so all the new stuff I posted there I brought back here.

  • Arcane backgrounds have been redone to be more vague, keeping to de essence of Savage Worlds
  • The professional edges were adjusted accordingly
  • Separated trappings from arcane backgrounds
  • Minor tweaks and corrections
  • Added a more fantasy-ish background

Stuff to expect soon:

  • A proper table of contents for each page (I know they’re really long)
  • More professional edges
  • Tips on running battles with miniatures (like in the Tactics series) or narratively (Like in FFX and previous iterations).
  • Downloadable items list (the table is too big to post as HTML)

Again, thanks for your support! Feedback is always appreciated!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing a Phoenix Down can't fix!

I suppose Google updated the way shared Drive documents work, and it was asking me to approve each and every (both of them!) request. Not gonna lie, I got very emotional. I was reminded of the great times I had, and as a bonus I was notified that people were still stumbling upon this project! I was able to run a three-year campaign with dear friends using this material, and that alone made it worth the while. And knowing that I can somehow share that joy is a bit too much for me. Thank you, dear reader for dropping by, it means the world to me. I redid the blog's layout and updated the google link so anyone can access whenever... even if that means I no longer get notified! As for me, I consider this project to be complete. I have moved on to making a TTRPG from scratch. If you want to know more about either, there's a link to a dedicated Discord server on the links above.

New stuff!

The latest update includes a Game Master's section with some tips on running a Savage Worlds for this Setting. To those of you out there who've actually been following, I need feedback on the following: Are the races balanced? Is it OK to allow racial edges to bypass requirements? How about that Bard/Dancer AB? Does it look doable to you? I never got any real feedback on the Professional edges – do they look balanced to you? Next, I'll try to cover classic items (potions, ethers, remedies, etc.), status effects and limit breaks. I decided I will not do a bestiary, mainly because I intend to show this to my players. For limit breaks I was thinking giving players a LIMIT POINT for every wound, which they can turn in for an extra action (without multi-action penalty) in a turn. My other idea is to let characters create their own signature moves, but then I'd have to create a set of rules for this. What do you think? Post a comment!